- What personally identifiable information is collected fr coom you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any of our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although responding strictly depends on you.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
The types of social network from which we may contact you include LinkedIn, Facebook, StackExchange and so on.
When we receive information directly from visitors to this web site who are citizens or residents of the European Union, that information is likely to include “personal data,” as regulated by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). As the recipient of this information (generally just contact information), Soprano is a data “controller” under the GDPR. As such, SmartPredict will use that information only for the limited purpose of providing information about our products and services until the person who submitted the information no longer wishes that to occur, and anyone who submits personal data to this web site consents to our use of that data for those purposes. As mandated by the GDPR, we will respond to your requests to delete, correct, transfer, provide information about and otherwise manage the data you have submitted to this solution.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. We provide these rights to anyone who submits information to our web site, whether or not he or she is a citizen or resident of Eurothepean Union, to request any of those services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We take precautions to protect your information. As soon as we receive your information, it is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, mailing, newsletters) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.